Home Care Clinical Manager
Silver Spring, MD
Posted September 1, 2020
Erickson Living CCRC in Silver Spring, MD is looking for a Home Care Clinical Manager. This role oversees and supports our onsite Home Care agency. This position allows you to do what you love…without the travel. All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance.
RN's, PT's, OT's and SLP's are all encouraged to apply!
How you will make an impact:
- Coordinate and oversee direct and indirect patient services, for Home Health (certified) and Home Support (private duty) agencies, ensuring patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately
- Supervising the clinical staff and work with other departments to maintain high levels of customer service, communication and care management.
- Interpret operational indicators to detect census changes and increases or decreases in volume, which could impact staffing levels, revenues or expenses. Maintain staff efficiency levels
- Monitor the quality of care provided by department staff, and the quality and timeliness of documentation, through record review, consultation, and joint home visits with staff.
- Conduct case conferences with the clinicians and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided, documentation and discussing pertinent patient care and goals.
- Participate in quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Home Health Administrator and appropriate Home Health personnel. Participates in quality performance activities.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Assure compliance with local, State and Federal laws regarding licensure and certification of Home Health personnel and maintains compliance with accrediting body if applicable.
What we offer:
- A collaborative work environment with our onsite Physicians, Resident Services and other Health Service Departments to ensure an effective community-wide care management and transition processes.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive packages including PTO, 401K with match and excellent medical, vision and dental plans
What you will need:
- Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologists with current licensure in good-standing to practice in the State (as required by State regulations)
- A minimum of one year of experience in Home Health or a related position
- OASIS certification is preferred
- BSN degree is preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with multidisciplinary health care providers.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to Tara.Nolen@erickson.com for consideration.
Return to top of page